Partnerships in Baja California Sur
- Universidad Autónoma de Baja California Sur (UABCS): CSU has a formal MOU established with UABCS for faculty partnerships related to research and outreach.
- Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas del Noroeste S.C. (CIBNOR): CSU has a formal MOU established with CIBNOR for faculty partnerships related to research and outreach.
- Centro Municipal de Atencion Canino (CEMAC): The municipal animal shelter partners with CSU for community-based animal health care and surgery clinics.
- Casa del Estudiante: Working to create positive interactions for the youth.
- Committee for UABCS Extension Campus in Todos Santos: A CSU representative serves on the committee comprised of local teachers, youth advocates and politicians.
Letters of Support
“The municipal delegation of Todos Santos as well as our ejido extend our welcome to the project and feel proud of having the support of an educational institution of such high prestige as Colorado State University in Todos Santos. … We should thank you for bringing attention to our land to help us to grow in front of the eyes of the world. Thank you for believing in us!”
“In accordance with the “100,000 Strong in the Americas” initiative, which seeks to double the educational exchange between the US and Latin America by the year 2020, we deem that The CSU Todos Santos Center could play an important role in the fulfillment of this critical bi-national goal. This center will increase the educational, scientific and cultural exchange between Mexico and the US and will provide educational and research opportunities that focus on issues such as water, agriculture, infectious diseases, elementary education, wildlife ecology, veterinary medicine, public health and environmental and social sustainability.”
Letter of support from the Secretaría de Turismo (Original Letter)
“The Center is an important addition to Todos Santos and one that will benefit CSU students, faculty and the community at large, this year and for many years to come. … We appreciate the expertise that CSU brings to our state and look forward to working with you to ensure your students and faculty have a positive and enriching experience in Mexico. CSU is a welcome and important addition to Todos Santos and to our state.”
Letter of support from Co-Founder and Executive Director of Via Educación (Original Letter)
“I truly believe that the CSU Center is an extremely useful resource for the community to face the issue of water and to solve it in a sustainable and organized way. I think the community and the organizations involved could include the CSU center as part of the solution instead of part of the problem. Unfortunately the scarcity of water is an increasing problem not just in Todos Santos however, Todos Santos does have an extraordinary opportunity to work together and find solutions not just for water, but for the coexistence and the well-being of everybody.”